What are cookies?
Cookies are small text based files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. Cookies can be temporary files (only lasting as long as your website visit), or permanent (being stored on your machine until your next visit to the website). Cookies can also be first party (that is, only cable of being read by the website that sets those cookies on your machine), or third party (that is, these cookies are capable of being read by other websites that you might visit).
Cookies generally allow websites to function properly, and improve your experience of the internet.
• Necessary and Functional: These cookies enable our website to function properly.
• Performance Cookies: These cookies collect anonymous data about visitors to our website. This data is used to alert us to any problems in the performance of our web site, and to improve the content and quality of our website.
• Tracking: These anonymous cookies allow us to run targeted advertising campaigns via the Google Adwords platform. They are used to provide information about our goods and services.
All of the information provided by the cookies that we use is anonymous; these cookies do not collect personal information about visitors to our website.
By visiting our website you, the visitor, implicitly consent to our placing cookies on your device. If, for any reason, you would like to remove these cookies, then instructions on how to do so can be found in the resources section below.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from us on sites that you visit on the internet, on the basis of Google’s third party tracking cookies, then please refer to Google’s Ad Preferences page to learn how to disable adverts.
• Google Privacy Information: (www.google.com/policies/privacy/tools/)
• Google Ads Preferences: (www.google.com/settings/ads/)
• General Cookie Information: (www.allaboutcookies.org)